What kind of documents should be provided by the seller before i buy his dog?

I am going to buy a pomeranian. He's one year old. The owner is going back to China and he's selling it to me. What kind of documents should he provide to me so that I can be sure that his dog is healthy?

I am going to buy a pomeranian. He's one year old. The owner is going back to China and he's selling it to me. What kind of documents should he provide to me so that I can be sure that his dog is healthy?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What kind of documents should be provided by the seller before i buy his dog?...

• What kind of documents should be provided by the seller before i buy his dog?

What kind of documents should be provided by the seller before i buy his dog? Other Pet Discussions
      I am going to buy a pomeranian. He's one year old. The owner is going back to China and he's selling it to me. What kind of documents should he provide to me so that I can be sure that his dog is healthy?

What kind of documents should be provided by the seller before i buy his dog? Other Pet Discussions
    • If this dog is AKC registered make sure he signs the dogs AKC papers over to you. All the dogs shot records/spay or neuter dates and any other important health records should be provided to you along with his vets name and phone number.Oh and make sure you get a bill of sale signed by the old owner too.

• If the dog is registered with AKC/CKC etc make sure the dog has its papers.If the owner says the dog has all its shot make sure you get proof of it which will be papers.And if the dog has had its rabies shot make sure you got a rabies tag.Ask the seller when was the last time he took the dog to the vet for a check up.Hope this helps and good luck with your choice*