What is the average blanket size for a quarter horse?

Want to be prepared for my first horse, I know every animal is different... Just want an average so I know what to look at.

Want to be prepared for my first horse, I know every animal is different... Just want an average so I know what to look at....
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the average blanket size for a quarter horse?...

• What is the average blanket size for a quarter horse?

What is the average blanket size for a quarter horse? Other Pet Discussions
      Want to be prepared for my first horse, I know every animal is different... Just want an average so I know what to look at.

What is the average blanket size for a quarter horse? Other Pet Discussions
    • Depends on the type of Quarterhorse. Foundation Quarterhorses tend to be fairly small. Mine takes a 72" blanket. Appendix Quarterhorses would be larger, probably needing at least a 76". We have six horses and every one takes a different size blanket. Don't get a blanket until you have measured the length of the horse. Measure from the middle of its chest around the side to the middle of its behind.