How do I come up with a name for registering my purebred Cocker Spaniel, Sammy?

To register the dog, the name on the pedigree must be a unique to that dog, breeder, ancestors, etc. What's a good way to create a name?

To register the dog, the name on the pedigree must be a unique to that dog, breeder, ancestors, etc. What's a good way to create a name?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I come up with a name for registering my purebred Cocker Spaniel, Sammy?...

• How do I come up with a name for registering my purebred Cocker Spaniel, Sammy?

How do I come up with a name for registering my purebred Cocker Spaniel, Sammy? Other Pet Discussions
      To register the dog, the name on the pedigree must be a unique to that dog, breeder, ancestors, etc. What's a good way to create a name?

How do I come up with a name for registering my purebred Cocker Spaniel, Sammy? Other Pet Discussions
    • Usually you use one of the parents names or your kennel name and add to it. My cat's show name is Alylwild Buddy. His house name is Logan. All the kittens in the litter he was born to names started with a B. Alylwild is the name of the cattery he was purchased from.I had a show horse when I was younger named Two Bit Annie. She was an American Saddlebred, 5 gaited and needed two bits. Her mom was Annie.