How would I go about finding a puppy in Aurora Indiana?

He's a black chihuahua and he's small but not as small as chihuahuas usually are. He's 2 years old and his home is located on 704 West Conwell Street in Aurora Indiana.

He's a black chihuahua and he's small but not as small as chihuahuas usually are. He's 2 years old and his home is located on 704 West Conwell Street in Aurora Indiana....
    Other Pet Discussions : How would I go about finding a puppy in Aurora Indiana?...

• How would I go about finding a puppy in Aurora Indiana?

How would I go about finding a puppy in Aurora Indiana? Other Pet Discussions
      He's a black chihuahua and he's small but not as small as chihuahuas usually are. He's 2 years old and his home is located on 704 West Conwell Street in Aurora Indiana.

How would I go about finding a puppy in Aurora Indiana? Other Pet Discussions
    • Start with the local animal shelters - many people who find lost pets call there first. Make sure you bring them a photo of the little guy. Then let the local vets' offices know he's missing too.Good luck! I hope you get him back!!

• You can register your lost pet here, its a very popular website:www.petfinder.orgIf you click on the "classifieds" section, you can add your pet to the "Lost" list organized by state. Good luck in your search=)