What animals appearance was once affected by a tax code?

It's a contest to see who can get the right answer. I already know the answer and if you're the first one correct (and you have an explaination for your answer) you will win best answer!

It's a contest to see who can get the right answer. I already know the answer and if you're the first one correct (and you have an explaination for your answer) you will win best answer!...
    Other Pet Discussions : What animals appearance was once affected by a tax code?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What animals appearance was once affected by a tax code?

What animals appearance was once affected by a tax code? Other Pet Discussions
      It's a contest to see who can get the right answer. I already know the answer and if you're the first one correct (and you have an explaination for your answer) you will win best answer!

What animals appearance was once affected by a tax code? Other Pet Discussions
    • Hi there!Wow good question. Could it be a horse? Horses' appearances have been altered throughout the years to compete in competitions and races so that they would appear stronger and more experienced. Tax codes in previous times made it possible for people to do so.