What are some fun tricks to teach my 2 6 month old puppies or what are some fun games to play with them?

What fun thinks do you do with your dog?

What are some fun tricks to teach my 2 6 month old puppies or what are some fun games to play with them?

What fun thinks do you do with your dog?...
    Off Topic : What are some fun tricks to teach my 2 6 month old puppies or what are some fun games to play with them?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun tricks to teach my 2 6 month old puppies or what are some fun games to play with them?

What are some fun tricks to teach my 2 6 month old puppies or what are some fun games to play with them? Off Topic
      What fun thinks do you do with your dog?

What are some fun tricks to teach my 2 6 month old puppies or what are some fun games to play with them? Off Topic
    • Teach them to fetch, either a stick or a Frisbee and to bring it back to u. Give u their paw as a jester of a handshake. Dogs love to play ball, specially catching a bouncing ball in their mouths on the first bounce. Dogs need to learn the word walk and can be taught to bring u their leash when u say the word "walk." Take them to a doggy playground where u can teach them to run obstacle courses. Plus they need to be taught obedience training, u do together, enroll them in classes.