What are some fun things to play with your Puppies?

Hahah I have 2 dogs! Luckyy is like 2-3 months old! Nikki is Like 3-4 Years old! So like I play Fetch with Luckyy! Becuz i dont know other gamess to play with them?And Nikki doesnt Like to Play Fetch alot! So i just pet her! And what other fun games…

Hahah I have 2 dogs! Luckyy is like 2-3 months old! Nikki is Like 3-4 Years old! So like I play Fetch with Luckyy! Becuz i dont know other gamess to play with them?And Nikki doesnt Like to Play Fetch alot! So i just pet her! And what other fun games…...
    Off Topic : What are some fun things to play with your Puppies?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun things to play with your Puppies?

What are some fun things to play with your Puppies? Off Topic
      Hahah I have 2 dogs! Luckyy is like 2-3 months old! Nikki is Like 3-4 Years old! So like I play Fetch with Luckyy! Becuz i dont know other gamess to play with them?And Nikki doesnt Like to Play Fetch alot! So i just pet her! And what other fun games can i play with My Dog!?Btw luckyy is A Shiba Inu And Nikki is A Rat terrier!

What are some fun things to play with your Puppies? Off Topic
    • I find training a fun activity for my dog. Dogs want to learn. After the basic obedience is mastered, you can train fun things like putting the toys away, bowing, 'speaking', blowing bubbles, and even going into a suitcase!

• there's always 'tug or war' which you can just buy a toy rope with a ring at the end for your puppy at walmat , petsmart or where ever you buy pet supplies .KONG'S are always good , fill them with peanut butter or treats (i use oatmeal treats for sensitive stomachs since there a healthy choice if there just used for filling it up) then play around with your dog , roll him on his back and let him lick the inside of the KONG then chase him around , our lab LOVES being chased around . if you have a big yard you can build a playground . like you would with little kids but something a dog can use , small steps , a slide , bridge , paths to run down .If there not getting enough exircise then just walk them more , you should be walking them everyday but if your rat terrier isnt dosnt like to walk far , take them to the beach . They will run and jump in the water , meet other dogs , and have tons of fun (:Plan more days at the park or dog park . Dogs love attention and little kidslove dogs , so by taking them to the park they will get attention , exircise and have the time of there life. If you bring them to the dog park it will be the same thing but instead they can make friends that you can set up play dates with .My bichon frise met a goldendoodle (or however you say it) and they love playing with each other . Now every other week they meet up at the park and just chase each other .By meeting new dogs , you meet new friends . Most the dog owners are very nice depending on who it is .Take your dog with you camping , traveling , to work or where ever something new is . He will be so happy then he will get hyper then non stop think of ways to play . Dont let him mix up play with rough housing and bad behaviour .

• Dog like to play differently, depending on their breed and their individual personality. But once you figure out which games wag your dog's tail, you can use them to give him exercise, mental stimulation, and a sense of purpose.Here's more info.http://dogtime.com/games-every-dog.html