What is the best way to dry up the moisture in my horse's stall?

The floor of the stall is wet from ground water (just slightly damp) and this is made worse by usual wear and tear from the horse urinating. What is the best product to dry out the stall and neutralize the ammonia from the urine?

The floor of the stall is wet from ground water (just slightly damp) and this is made worse by usual wear and tear from the horse urinating. What is the best product to dry out the stall and neutralize the ammonia from the urine?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the best way to dry up the moisture in my horse's stall?...

• What is the best way to dry up the moisture in my horse's stall?

What is the best way to dry up the moisture in my horse's stall? Other Pet Discussions
      The floor of the stall is wet from ground water (just slightly damp) and this is made worse by usual wear and tear from the horse urinating. What is the best product to dry out the stall and neutralize the ammonia from the urine?

What is the best way to dry up the moisture in my horse's stall? Other Pet Discussions
    • Use barn lime - it's a fine powder available in 50 lb. bags from your local farm co-op store. Very cheap & works great - sprinkle it on stall floor after cleaning, before you put down more bedding.

• So, what did your horse do to deserve to be locked in prison?? Got pasture? I think stalls are fine if it's the horses choice to go in, or to eat, or for a wind/weather break or whatever, but not as the main living space. If he/she had a larger outdoor space then there wouldn't be much wear and tear or urination problems....just an observation.