How can I have fun with a boring tiger salamander?

I'm in the process of buying a new salamander but want to have fun with it rather than watching it swim around all day.

I'm in the process of buying a new salamander but want to have fun with it rather than watching it swim around all day....
    Off Topic : How can I have fun with a boring tiger salamander?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I have fun with a boring tiger salamander?

How can I have fun with a boring tiger salamander? Off Topic
      I'm in the process of buying a new salamander but want to have fun with it rather than watching it swim around all day.

How can I have fun with a boring tiger salamander? Off Topic
    • Reptiles and amphibians aren't the best pet if you're looking for something very affectionate or traditionally "fun"; they're more interesting and educational, I guess you could say. You don't seem very excited about your new pet, and because of that I fear you may not be motivated to take good care of him. Consider buying another animal; salamanders aren't for everyone.

• put it in a a baby swimming pool and swim with it tap water only or hose water no chlorine need right temp too or get a towel hang it on the ceiling put it on the towel and make it climb its cool

• i dont think you should get a salamander for fun. if you handle them too much the oils in your hand can get on their skin and harm them. you should get a bearded dragon or ball python if you want a pet you can handlei dont think you should do what angel t says because mose taps or hoses contain chlorine which can be absorbed through their skin and kill them.

• Listen to maggie, if your calling a pet that your about to get "boring" you shouldn't get him, you should be happy about a new pet.When i wanted my collared lizard i had to get everything ready, and then convince my parents that I could house a reptile.

• A: tiger salamanders are terrestrial (unless in the larval stage) and only need a large water bowl too much water all year round can have some bad health effectsB: No amphibian including tiger salamanders should be handled unless 100% necessary because of there sensitive absorbent skin which can absorb chemicals and salt on and produced by your skin cause issues from skin problems to infections and poisoningC: there display petsif u think there boring pets....get something else