I would like a cage/playpen for my cats to hang out outside during the summer. Anyone have one that they like?

One of my cats will go out on a leash/harness, but the other won't, and they don't like to be apart. It makes it hard for us people to get in and out of our sliding door.

I would like a cage/playpen for my cats to hang out outside during the summer. Anyone have one that they like?

One of my cats will go out on a leash/harness, but the other won't, and they don't like to be apart. It makes it hard for us people to get in and out of our sliding door....
    Other Pet Discussions : I would like a cage/playpen for my cats to hang out outside during the summer. Anyone have one that they like?...

• I would like a cage/playpen for my cats to hang out outside during the summer. Anyone have one that they like?

I would like a cage/playpen for my cats to hang out outside during the summer. Anyone have one that they like? Other Pet Discussions
      One of my cats will go out on a leash/harness, but the other won't, and they don't like to be apart. It makes it hard for us people to get in and out of our sliding door.

I would like a cage/playpen for my cats to hang out outside during the summer. Anyone have one that they like? Other Pet Discussions
    • Get a small covered dog run with a sheltered space. Your cats can hang out in the run on nice days and they'll get to watch the world go by....in a very safe environment.

• My Aunt and my dad built a "catio" for her two cats. They built the frame out of 2x4's and covered it with heavy weight chicken wire; the whole thing is mounted to the wall of the house and a window lets the girls come and go as they please. There is a stratching post for them to sit on and some grass to nibble inside the 'pen'

• Drs.Foster and Smith have great items like this in their catalog. Check on line at their site, you can also sign up to receive the catalog. They have these tube shaped ''runs'' for cats to play outside without running away. I think the cats would love it!