What is the average price for a vet to come out and artificially inceminate your horse?

I was planning on breeding one of my broodmares agai, but I didn't want to have to her shipped again just to be bred.

What is the average price for a vet to come out and artificially inceminate your horse?

I was planning on breeding one of my broodmares agai, but I didn't want to have to her shipped again just to be bred....
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the average price for a vet to come out and artificially inceminate your horse?...

• What is the average price for a vet to come out and artificially inceminate your horse?

What is the average price for a vet to come out and artificially inceminate your horse? Other Pet Discussions
      I was planning on breeding one of my broodmares agai, but I didn't want to have to her shipped again just to be bred.

What is the average price for a vet to come out and artificially inceminate your horse? Other Pet Discussions
    • dont breed!! ppl need to stop breeding their horses to reduce the slaughtered horses!!!! Eventually they will og out of buisness!!! But one from an auction or rescue one from a horse rescue organization or the ASPCA

• It all depends on the blood line you are looking at. while some are very reasonable in price ( blood lines not too important) other's range in the $1,000.00's (blood lines going way back) check into the blood line you want, if it's of mixed breed then you'll be in the $100.00's.