What are some fun games that my gerbils can play?

No toilet paper tubes, cardboard boxes, or anything else like that. I want something safe and fun. Maybe something they can do together. I was thinking making a safe to chew boat, but I'm still thinking how. No rude comments please!Sorry, I forgot that I…

No toilet paper tubes, cardboard boxes, or anything else like that. I want something safe and fun. Maybe something they can do together. I was thinking making a safe to chew boat, but I'm still thinking how. No rude comments please!Sorry, I forgot that I…...
    Off Topic : What are some fun games that my gerbils can play?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun games that my gerbils can play?

What are some fun games that my gerbils can play? Off Topic
      No toilet paper tubes, cardboard boxes, or anything else like that. I want something safe and fun. Maybe something they can do together. I was thinking making a safe to chew boat, but I'm still thinking how. No rude comments please!Sorry, I forgot that I play with them in the bathtub, but if you have some ideas that include playing in bathtub that's fine.

What are some fun games that my gerbils can play? Off Topic
    • how many gerbils do you have?if you have one or two you put them in a bath (making sure there is something over the plug, so they dont get their feet trapped). They cant cliimb out and you can put some toys in for them to play with.Also, you could hold a treat at the side, and watch your gerbils work out how to scarbble/run/climb to reach it.

• You said no cardboard boxes, but why not? If you go to Costco, you could get those huge cardboard boxes and glue them together (using White non-toxic Elmer's Glue ONLY) and make fun little jungle gyms and whatnot for them. Toilet paper tubes and paper towel rolls are great to make tunnels out of and you could glue them onto the boxes and passageways and stuff. Plus, they most likely won't be on the jungle gym long enough for them to chew or soil it, so you could keep reusing it!EDIT: You could also stick a treat into the jungle gym so that they can smell it but it'll act as a nice surprise when they find it. Another thing you could do is stick a treat underneath one of those carry-out drink holders that fast food places give you when you buy a bunch of sodas or something. Then they'll chew up the holder and be happy with the treat that they find. ^^