What type of pet do you think is the easiest to care for?

I personally think that reptiles are. Why?1. Their metabolisms are slow, unlike birds.2. They are hardy animals taht sometimes live more than ten years, unlike fish.3. The only difficulty is setting up the terrarium with all the stuff it needs.

I personally think that reptiles are. Why?1. Their metabolisms are slow, unlike birds.2. They are hardy animals taht sometimes live more than ten years, unlike fish.3. The only difficulty is setting up the terrarium with all the stuff it needs....
    Other Pet Discussions : What type of pet do you think is the easiest to care for?...

• What type of pet do you think is the easiest to care for?

What type of pet do you think is the easiest to care for? Other Pet Discussions
      I personally think that reptiles are. Why?1. Their metabolisms are slow, unlike birds.2. They are hardy animals taht sometimes live more than ten years, unlike fish.3. The only difficulty is setting up the terrarium with all the stuff it needs.

What type of pet do you think is the easiest to care for? Other Pet Discussions
    • I think cats. they don't need walks, they do their exercising by playing my themselves, and they sleep all day. The only thing that I don't like is cleaning the kitty litter box, but i love my cat.

• Ring tailed lemur..Seriously though, those small .99 cent fish you find at walmart, they are easy. You just have to clean the tank every so often and give them food. The best part is if they die, you just go spend another buck for a replacement.

• the best ive found is my daughters pet rock..... the most problem weve had with him is once our cat knocked him off his shelf and he broke in half, but a lil super glue fixed him up so nicely

• although cats are quite easy a hamster or small rodent eg. mouse are easy as they take up less space, what you up for ? it depends.. i would have a look at a FEW websites

• Alright, so you want the easiest pet to care..that's easy. FISH. Reptiles are next, because you do more. Birds too and cats. Cats are more work but you don't have to help. The easiest is the fish. Dogs, Cats, and the rest of pets are more work. Dog's are the hardest because they need help and they are loyal comanions. They give good luck to your life, so dogs are the most usefull. Fish are the most easiest. Cats are the interestingest, lol. The other, I never had one, but anyways...that's all you asked for so, cya

• A Beta fish. You have to feed them once a day, you don't have to clean their bowls more than once a week, and they dont smell. plus, they're really pretty.