What are some fun activities/sports to do with a Pit Bull?

Nothing boring like obedience or too strict like some agility trials I've seen. Something you can do for fun, not constantly trying to be 110% perfect.

Nothing boring like obedience or too strict like some agility trials I've seen. Something you can do for fun, not constantly trying to be 110% perfect....
    Off Topic : What are some fun activities/sports to do with a Pit Bull?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun activities/sports to do with a Pit Bull?

What are some fun activities/sports to do with a Pit Bull? Off Topic
      Nothing boring like obedience or too strict like some agility trials I've seen. Something you can do for fun, not constantly trying to be 110% perfect.

What are some fun activities/sports to do with a Pit Bull? Off Topic
    • Plenty of things.. such as weight pulling, treeing.. agility.. Those things can all be done for fun. Not just competitive.You can also get out with the flirt or spring pole. Mine love those. The flirt really gets the prey drive going. They will chase that thing for HOURS.

• Obedience isn't boring in the least. Agility is fun if you don't plan to go to competitons. My APBT and Pit mixes like Frisbee and Freestyle Frisbee. They also like weight pull and dock dogs. Pit Bulls excel at protection sports, Like Schutzhund and French Ring too. All sports require a greal deal of discipline if you plan to do them at a competition level. If you plan on doing them for fun then you don't have to be perfect.

• I personally adore agility. I train and compete with my lab mix in it and we have a blast. She is in no way a super amazing agility dog that will take me to the top, but we have a blast trying. And yes we enter trials and have fun at every single one. I also fool around with my boxer at home and have fun with that.There's also disc dog which I've seen a lot of APBT's excel in maybe true a bit of lure coursing, dock diving and yeah. There are a lot of sports out there you can do competitively as well as for fun