What is a fun thing for pets without your body movement-ten points for creativity?

Come on you smart Y.A. People. Think please no matter what the cost. Be creative and come up with fun things you can do to make a 15 pound shi tzu have fun without body stress to his master. Can you think of fun things and the most fun one wins?

What is a fun thing for pets without your body movement-ten points for creativity?

Come on you smart Y.A. People. Think please no matter what the cost. Be creative and come up with fun things you can do to make a 15 pound shi tzu have fun without body stress to his master. Can you think of fun things and the most fun one wins?...
    Off Topic : What is a fun thing for pets without your body movement-ten points for creativity?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is a fun thing for pets without your body movement-ten points for creativity?

What is a fun thing for pets without your body movement-ten points for creativity? Off Topic
      Come on you smart Y.A. People. Think please no matter what the cost. Be creative and come up with fun things you can do to make a 15 pound shi tzu have fun without body stress to his master. Can you think of fun things and the most fun one wins?

What is a fun thing for pets without your body movement-ten points for creativity? Off Topic
    • Have a lot of stuffed animals, different ones, and give each one a name that is distinct from the other names. After this have a lot of treats in hand and start throwing the stuffed animals and ask the dog "Where is _____(name of stuffed animal)?" OR "GO get ____(Name of stuffed animal)! After a while if you practice, he can memorate a lot of names, trust me , my friends mom had like 15 of them and the dog was so much fun bringing the right toys to the master!

• Okay, lets see, once I tied a rope to a ceiling fan and my small dog chased itself in circle for hours on end, if that doesn't work then try to give it a small call toy, like a ball inside of a circular tube, that will keep my dog going as well, maybe these two things will work with your dog as well as it did mine.