How Do i start a dog walking service?

So, Im a fifteen year old girl that needs to make a bit of money this summer for a trip i'd like to take over spring break. So i decided dog walking and pet sitting would be the way to go since thats what i have experiance in. But i need to know how to…

So, Im a fifteen year old girl that needs to make a bit of money this summer for a trip i'd like to take over spring break. So i decided dog walking and pet sitting would be the way to go since thats what i have experiance in. But i need to know how to…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How Do i start a dog walking service?...

• How Do i start a dog walking service?

How Do i start a dog walking service? Other Pet Discussions
      So, Im a fifteen year old girl that needs to make a bit of money this summer for a trip i'd like to take over spring break. So i decided dog walking and pet sitting would be the way to go since thats what i have experiance in. But i need to know how to get started with that, its a medium sized town that i live in, but i just moved so i dont know anyone. Thanks in advance.

How Do i start a dog walking service? Other Pet Discussions
    • Well, first of you dont need to know anyone. Type out flyers! Type all of the info, prices,days etc. And then post them all around town, probably places where many people go(try looking it up or ask a neighbor) and don't forget to put them in your neighbor hood too. Also you can go on the internet! Make an ad, there are many websites where you can make an ad for free, once again put all the info. Good Luck

• Start from the bottom and work yourself to the top. Ask your local neighbors if you can walk their dogs for a fee. Don't ask too much or else they will decline the offer. If none of them respond keep searching. You will eventually find someone. Since you are 15 years old I would toggle along with a parent or a friend so you won't be a lone. Unfortunately theirs a lot of sick people out there that will take an advantage of young people such as yourself.