Where can I find some information on keeping a pet human?

I'm looking for information on keeping a human as a pet. What sort of cage do I need, what do I feed them, what sort of temperatures should the cage be? Information like that.

I'm looking for information on keeping a human as a pet. What sort of cage do I need, what do I feed them, what sort of temperatures should the cage be? Information like that....
    Other Pet Discussions : Where can I find some information on keeping a pet human?...

• Where can I find some information on keeping a pet human?

Where can I find some information on keeping a pet human? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm looking for information on keeping a human as a pet. What sort of cage do I need, what do I feed them, what sort of temperatures should the cage be? Information like that.

Where can I find some information on keeping a pet human? Other Pet Discussions
    • They can basically eat table food, you should feed them at least three times a day but probably not more than six. They need a little bit of time to run around everyday, I would suggest using a leash because humans can be unruley. As far as entertainment goes for these pets (while you are away at work or out with friends) I would suggest video games or cable television, some humans are quite smart and really appriciate the stimulation. You can usually pick one up at the local mall, but I have always gotten mine at IHOP or Denny's, which is where our local freak humans hang out while waiting for homes. I wish you luck with your new pet, and if you need anything else I have left my link below.

• You are taking a huge chance. Humans make challenging pets. They are unpredictable and resist captivity. The best thing to do is give them a job so they have to spend most of their days working for you and get so frenzied doing so that they have no time left for anything else. Feed it well, keep it clean, give it a spoken language, a written law, and you may have a chance. But whatever you do, do not allow it to control a planet. A human may just ruin things.

• You are the scariest person in the whole entire world!Would you want to be a pet for someone.I wouldnt.I am sure that she/he wouldnt either.I would just give it back!You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean!