What are some fun tricks to teach your dog?

Like fun tricks, not sit or down or anything like that. All our dogs already know how to do basically everything you'd think of like that (sit, down, come, heel, etc). I mean cool tricks, like play dead, roll over, etc, but not those because they're…

Like fun tricks, not sit or down or anything like that. All our dogs already know how to do basically everything you'd think of like that (sit, down, come, heel, etc). I mean cool tricks, like play dead, roll over, etc, but not those because they're…...
    Off Topic : What are some fun tricks to teach your dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun tricks to teach your dog?

What are some fun tricks to teach your dog? Off Topic
      Like fun tricks, not sit or down or anything like that. All our dogs already know how to do basically everything you'd think of like that (sit, down, come, heel, etc). I mean cool tricks, like play dead, roll over, etc, but not those because they're way overused.What are some super fun and cool to watch tricks to teach your dog? We have two Australian shepherds, a boxer, and a Portuguese water dog.

What are some fun tricks to teach your dog? Off Topic
    • Bow! And high five. And shake (hands). Dance (up on their hind legs and turn in a circle). I knew someone who taught her dog to "box". It was so funny. I taught my last German Shepherd to "find the weed". You can pretty much teach them anything with enough treats and love and patience!