I want fun ways to play with my guenia pig?

I already take him outside often, and I lay towls all over my floor so he can run on it. It is funny watching him, but it's boring for me to sit there for an hour watching him do this (1 hour because he doesn't have a friend in the cage with him...YET)!…

I already take him outside often, and I lay towls all over my floor so he can run on it. It is funny watching him, but it's boring for me to sit there for an hour watching him do this (1 hour because he doesn't have a friend in the cage with him...YET)!…...
    Off Topic : I want fun ways to play with my guenia pig?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I want fun ways to play with my guenia pig?

I want fun ways to play with my guenia pig? Off Topic
      I already take him outside often, and I lay towls all over my floor so he can run on it. It is funny watching him, but it's boring for me to sit there for an hour watching him do this (1 hour because he doesn't have a friend in the cage with him...YET)! Is there anything FUN I can do with my guenia pig?

I want fun ways to play with my guenia pig? Off Topic
    • Rub two fingers down the tip of his nose and he will head butt them and it looks like he is playing hide and seek. Do you have a ball for him to roll around in? I have had a couple of them and there isn't as much to do with them as you would like...but maybe this helps

• buy a harness and leash so you can walk him try to train him to do the agility jumping that dogs and rabbits and horses do make a maze out of recycleable items or TRY to train him tricks!! hope this helped!

• HahaThere isn't much to do withrodents.I have a hamster.I build obstacles for him with tubes but you dont play a part in the running hahawellll try looking it up on a search engine like google or ask. :]

• do not put a guinea pig in one of those ball things, it's really bad for the spine.my pigs love tv, they jump around and play in front of it, and if you sit with them on the floor they just you as a tv watching jungle-gym which is fun.