What are the chances of having an orange female cat?

I keep hearing that it isn't very commOn to have an orange longhair cat. Can anyone find the statistics on that? For example is an orange longhair cat 1 out of 1000 cats? Or a percentage? Help please?

I keep hearing that it isn't very commOn to have an orange longhair cat. Can anyone find the statistics on that? For example is an orange longhair cat 1 out of 1000 cats? Or a percentage? Help please?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What are the chances of having an orange female cat?...

• What are the chances of having an orange female cat?

What are the chances of having an orange female cat? Other Pet Discussions
      I keep hearing that it isn't very commOn to have an orange longhair cat. Can anyone find the statistics on that? For example is an orange longhair cat 1 out of 1000 cats? Or a percentage? Help please?

What are the chances of having an orange female cat? Other Pet Discussions
    • Wiyhout the traits of the parents its impossible to say. but if the parents hold a dominant or reccessive trait for orange it wiil be 1/4. Depends on the parents, you have to pair them correctly to get the traits you want.