How do I persuade my parents to get a dog for me?

I have been asking my mother whether I could get a dog. But she refuses, my grandparents don't like animals too. They say that they have virus and make human being sick easily. I have 2 sisters; 8 years old and 4 years old. They like animals too. What…

I have been asking my mother whether I could get a dog. But she refuses, my grandparents don't like animals too. They say that they have virus and make human being sick easily. I have 2 sisters; 8 years old and 4 years old. They like animals too. What…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I persuade my parents to get a dog for me?...

• How do I persuade my parents to get a dog for me?

How do I persuade my parents to get a dog for me? Other Pet Discussions
      I have been asking my mother whether I could get a dog. But she refuses, my grandparents don't like animals too. They say that they have virus and make human being sick easily. I have 2 sisters; 8 years old and 4 years old. They like animals too. What should I do?

How do I persuade my parents to get a dog for me? Other Pet Discussions
    • Get a job, move out, then you can have a dogYour mother doenst want a dog, your grands don't want a dog. Tough. You can't have a dog, shut up, suck it up and accept the fact you can't have oneYou simply stop whining and begging, it makes you very immature. You and your sister can't afford the dog and none of you can afford food or vet bills.