How often should a 11 week old kitten poop?

I recently adopted a kitten at petsmart and he seems pretty comfortable in my house. He eats and drinks normally and then plays and sleeps. He urinates every few hours, but has only pooped once, about 32 hours ago. I got him Friday night. I don't know if…

I recently adopted a kitten at petsmart and he seems pretty comfortable in my house. He eats and drinks normally and then plays and sleeps. He urinates every few hours, but has only pooped once, about 32 hours ago. I got him Friday night. I don't know if…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How often should a 11 week old kitten poop?...

• How often should a 11 week old kitten poop?

How often should a 11 week old kitten poop? Other Pet Discussions
      I recently adopted a kitten at petsmart and he seems pretty comfortable in my house. He eats and drinks normally and then plays and sleeps. He urinates every few hours, but has only pooped once, about 32 hours ago. I got him Friday night. I don't know if its normal or constipation.

How often should a 11 week old kitten poop? Other Pet Discussions
    • Does his tummy feel round and tight? Hold him over the litter box and wipe his anus witha moist cotton ball to help himAre you taking him and putting him in every 4 hours? He may be lostStress from a move can keep cats from normalcy for a few days. Are you playing and cuddling your kitten for comfort?If none of this works, it's.vet time.