What is a synonym for the word "fun" in this sentence that is "dog like"?

Context: Writing a thank you note from a dog's perspective that had a birthday party.Sentence: I had fun, hope you did too. Sounds so boring. I want something more fun & sounds more like what a dog would say.

Context: Writing a thank you note from a dog's perspective that had a birthday party.Sentence: I had fun, hope you did too. Sounds so boring. I want something more fun & sounds more like what a dog would say....
    Off Topic : What is a synonym for the word "fun" in this sentence that is "dog like"?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is a synonym for the word "fun" in this sentence that is "dog like"?

What is a synonym for the word "fun" in this sentence that is "dog like"? Off Topic
      Context: Writing a thank you note from a dog's perspective that had a birthday party.Sentence: I had fun, hope you did too. Sounds so boring. I want something more fun & sounds more like what a dog would say.

What is a synonym for the word "fun" in this sentence that is "dog like"? Off Topic
    • No bones about it, I had a barking good time and I hope you did too!!I hope you enjoyed the party, I wuffed having you!!Thank you for coming to my party, it was more fun than eating a whole box of treats!!Justed wanted to paws and thank you for coming to my party!!Just a couple of suggestions!!