What could i grow together with an Oscar in a 55 gallon?

A future 55 gallon tall is a though, and i think im gonna put an oscar. I wanted to know if i could grown another type of fish with him, like a 5-8" pike cichlid. Would this work out? If not what can i keep with him.

A future 55 gallon tall is a though, and i think im gonna put an oscar. I wanted to know if i could grown another type of fish with him, like a 5-8" pike cichlid. Would this work out? If not what can i keep with him....
    Other Pet Discussions : What could i grow together with an Oscar in a 55 gallon?...

• What could i grow together with an Oscar in a 55 gallon?

What could i grow together with an Oscar in a 55 gallon? Other Pet Discussions
      A future 55 gallon tall is a though, and i think im gonna put an oscar. I wanted to know if i could grown another type of fish with him, like a 5-8" pike cichlid. Would this work out? If not what can i keep with him.

What could i grow together with an Oscar in a 55 gallon? Other Pet Discussions
    • If you get your Oscar while he is small you could get a Jack Dempsey or two and/or a Pike cichlid.But they all need to be under 3 inches to start and about the same size (ie: 2.5 in, 3 in, 2 in) that way they will grow at about the same rate, reach the same size, and there won't be any fighting.