Can you give me some ideas of which California Pet Insurance Companies are good ones?

I'm getting a new puppy. A dachshund. I want to be covered for rountine checkups as well as being prepared if the unexpected happens. Where/when should I start?

Can you give me some ideas of which California Pet Insurance Companies are good ones?

I'm getting a new puppy. A dachshund. I want to be covered for rountine checkups as well as being prepared if the unexpected happens. Where/when should I start?...
    Other Pet Discussions : Can you give me some ideas of which California Pet Insurance Companies are good ones?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can you give me some ideas of which California Pet Insurance Companies are good ones?

Can you give me some ideas of which California Pet Insurance Companies are good ones? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm getting a new puppy. A dachshund. I want to be covered for rountine checkups as well as being prepared if the unexpected happens. Where/when should I start?

Can you give me some ideas of which California Pet Insurance Companies are good ones? Other Pet Discussions
    • Never used one myself but Petco and Petsmart both sell a plan.Update:I was interested myself so I did more reseach. Here's a list of companies. They all have different options, so it's best to check them all out before deciding. Some have only accident insurance and are less expensive because they only cover things like ingestion of poisonous substances, getting hit by a car, or other sudden occurrences of this nature. Other companies have great rates for young dogs, but not old ones and yet other companies don't discriminate by age and include existing conditions.Pet Assure - www.petassure.comVeterinary Pet Insurance - www.veterinarypetinsurance.comPet Plan Insurance - www.petplan.comPet Care Insurance - www.petcareinsurance.comPet Health Insurance - www.pethealthinsurance.comUnited Pet Care - www.unitedpetcare.com