What are some fun tings to do with a pet bunny?

ALSO, 1. A guilde to bunnies careSome fun things to do that dont involve money or at least to much. Fun for the bunny and me.

ALSO, 1. A guilde to bunnies careSome fun things to do that dont involve money or at least to much. Fun for the bunny and me....
    Off Topic : What are some fun tings to do with a pet bunny?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun tings to do with a pet bunny?

What are some fun tings to do with a pet bunny? Off Topic
      ALSO, 1. A guilde to bunnies careSome fun things to do that dont involve money or at least to much. Fun for the bunny and me.

What are some fun tings to do with a pet bunny? Off Topic
    • i take a small gog run (4ft diameter) and put it around my rabbits hutch, then i let her out.i take a big leaf(dried out) and have her chase it.its funny to watch, then i give it to her to eat

• I lay on the floor with my rabbit and let him hop over me etc. There is ball ball you can get which you throw or roll across the floor and they will fetch it, (It has treats inside). I am sure that will keep them ammused and happy.

• You could buy a small leash (full body type of thing) and walk him/her around the backyard to see where he goes. If you do this, test the leash over and over again until you are completely sure he/she cannot slip out of it. This happened to my bunny once and he almost got away. (I picked him up though and he's still happy today) Bunnies also need time outside, so you could buy a small pen with a roof to have him/her outside in the summer. Just make sure you don't forget he/she is out there. And you absolutely need a roof or a bird will dive for your bunny.

• Get a strong metal pole (ask your mum or dad,partner etc) to fix it into the ground (grass) Get your rabbits lead and Hook it on with the rabbit wearing a harness. They run around and have really good fun, try putting a leaf in front!

• - Gently cover your bunny with a light blanket or bed sheet. It will search around for a way out. Then cover it again! Or you can prop the blanket on some chairs, etc. to make a tent-like structure. The bunny will have fun exploring and hiding in it.- Make a bunny house from a cardboard box. Take a large cardboard box (maybe 2' x 2' x2', depending on the size of the bunny), and cut a few rabbit-sized holes in the side. Put it on the floor. Your bunny will have fun hiding in it, digging inside it, etc.- Pet stores have inexpensive, small toys with bells, that you can put treats (like cut carrots) into. The bunny will have fun throwing it around, and getting the carrots out of it.