What is the funniest thing your pet every did?

I would have to say the day my cat got his head stuck in a klennex box. I was watching tv and all of a sudden here comes my cat zipping backwards. To my amazement his head is stuck in a kleenex box. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even help him. …

What is the funniest thing your pet every did?

I would have to say the day my cat got his head stuck in a klennex box. I was watching tv and all of a sudden here comes my cat zipping backwards. To my amazement his head is stuck in a kleenex box. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even help him. …...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the funniest thing your pet every did?...

• Actually a couple of things, he saw his reflection in a window, and puffed myself all up and walked by it VERY slowly. The time is when he fell down the steps, and landed on his back, and looked at me, like I MEANT TO DO THAT!

• My cat is soooo cute and hilarious! One of the funniest moments of her life was when she was curious about water in the bath tub. She likes to play in an empty tub while we are in the bathroom and one day she went to hop in there but stopped because she didn't know what that water was in "her" tub. So, instead of getting in it she hopped up on the railing and tried to touch the water with her paw. Well, she couldn't reach it so she secured her back paws on the railing and tried to creep down the side of the tub to reach the water...What happened next left me crying I was laughing so hard...The whole time I kept telling her to be careful, "you're going to fall in" but she didn't listen. Then, it happened! She fell in and sprung out of the tub like a rocket!!! Lucky for me I wasn't in her path to the door! I don't think we'll ever forget that moment! hahahahahaha hehehehehehehe

• I only remember a few (these aren't just one story but I guess lots of people like to read it so I'll post more)He was in the kitchen and was looking outside from there (because the door to the backyard is glass and you can see through it and you can still see it from the kitchen) and then he suddenly runs toward the window door thing and then jumps, does a summersault in the air and then crashes into the window. He did that 2 times already and it's SUPER funny!!Another time is when we just got him. I was fumbling around in the dark, trying to find something and then I scared him. He tried to go under the curtains to escape but then he never knew there was the backyard door there so then he bumped into the door again! 3) My kitten was sleeping on the memory foam and his legs were hanging out (because it was on a chair) and then while it was all quiet, he suddenly fell and scrambled up and ran away. It was SO funny because it was loud and I started screaming lol.4) Another time was when he was sleeping in a weird position and then his paws twitch a bit too and so does his body and his eyes are a bit open and he makes this weird and scary noise lol it must've been a dream.--I'll edit this answser if I see or remember any more :)

• I have 2 cats, and they each have funny stories: 1) Carl is a little "special" and is scared of everything. I have a white blanket on my bed, and one day while getting ready for work I placed a pair of folded black socks on the bed while I went to get my shoes. Well Carl hopped up on the bed and was terrified at the sight of the socks - he puffed right up and hid under the bed for 2 days before feeling confident enough that the socks were gone. You just can't trust those folded socks you know! 2) Sophia is very mischievious and likes to test my patience (I have a very long fuse, so she never wins). So when she pulled the shower curtain down on herself - bar and all - and came bolting into my bedroom to notify me and ended up running full speed into bedroom door, I laughed my butt off. She felt a little sheepish for a few minutes, but recovered quickly. If you were to ask her, she'd say she did that on purpose!

• i would have to say one of the funniest things my cat ever did was this one time i was doing my make-up and she was sitting on the floor watching me, that was all fine for awhile then all of a sudden through the mirror i see her jump into the tub and start cleaning herself, i thought that can't be so, but when i turned around there she was cleaning herself in my tub. i went to get my phone so i could record it but she jumped out after me. she also sits and begs like my dog i don't know how smart animals are but she must have watched the dog enough times when it would get treats for sitting pretty because one day she just started doing it. it is so cute that you have to give her something for it, she use to do it when she was pregnant but she would have to work really hard to keep her balance she would like sway back and forth i always waited for her to loose her balance and fall over but she never did. animals are great i hate people who treat them badly