What can I do to make my chicks stop pecking each other?

They're like fighting chicks and they keep on pecking on each other and I really don't like and would like to stop it.And would a vet like heal a chick, cuz one of 'em is limping.

They're like fighting chicks and they keep on pecking on each other and I really don't like and would like to stop it.And would a vet like heal a chick, cuz one of 'em is limping....
    Other Pet Discussions : What can I do to make my chicks stop pecking each other?...

• What can I do to make my chicks stop pecking each other?

What can I do to make my chicks stop pecking each other? Other Pet Discussions
      They're like fighting chicks and they keep on pecking on each other and I really don't like and would like to stop it.And would a vet like heal a chick, cuz one of 'em is limping.

What can I do to make my chicks stop pecking each other? Other Pet Discussions
    • Some chicks will actually peck each other and become canabilistic. The other chicks will catch on and start this horrible habit too unless you get them separated or get rid of the ones who have already formed this habit. If they are fighting chickens you will have to get the ground ties and separate housing for each one or they will tear each other up.