How can I get my cat to like my fiancee?

I have had my cat for a few years now. She is afraid of anything that moves. My fiancee is coming to visit in May and I would like my cat to at least not stay hidden the whole time he's here. Any ideas?

I have had my cat for a few years now. She is afraid of anything that moves. My fiancee is coming to visit in May and I would like my cat to at least not stay hidden the whole time he's here. Any ideas?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I get my cat to like my fiancee?...

• How can I get my cat to like my fiancee?

How can I get my cat to like my fiancee? Other Pet Discussions
      I have had my cat for a few years now. She is afraid of anything that moves. My fiancee is coming to visit in May and I would like my cat to at least not stay hidden the whole time he's here. Any ideas?

How can I get my cat to like my fiancee? Other Pet Discussions
    • YA NEVER KNOW ABOUT CATS ATTRACTION TO MALE HUMANS YES THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE ALSO I ADOPTED MINE AND SHE USED TO BE THE SAME WAY BUT I SPEND AN HOUR EVERY DAY WITH HER NOW SHE HELPS ME ON THE COMPUTER WORK WITH HER EVERY FREE MINUTE AND YOU'LL SEE AND GET SOME TREATS LIKE WHISKAS TO BRIBE HER

• Cats are somewhat particular in whom they like. The best way I know of is to give your fiancee Kittie treats to pass out to the cat. Of course the cat will have to come out to get them and it might not. This is not unusual behavior for a cat. Where do you think the saying scarety cat came from. Also ask your fiancee not to kick your cat.

• The cat will come around when she is ready. Same thing with my fiancee. When he came around the cat hid. Then i left them alone for a few hours, came back and they were playing! Your cat know if she likes him or not. You may like him, but she may hate him. She will come around when she is ready. Cats (females) are very stubborn!!!

• We have several cats and most are like yours...seriously shy when approached.Patience and soothing petting will put your cat at ease. Letting fiancee pet, offer a little cream or ?... Gradually, after a little while, peace should be made. Good luck!!!