What are some fun or neat things to do with Bearded Dragons ?

What is fun about having a Bearded Dragon ? What are some neat things that Bearded Dragons do ? And lastly,, Can you teach a Bearded Dragon tricks ?? Thanks !!! 10 pts to best answer.

What is fun about having a Bearded Dragon ? What are some neat things that Bearded Dragons do ? And lastly,, Can you teach a Bearded Dragon tricks ?? Thanks !!! 10 pts to best answer....
    Off Topic : What are some fun or neat things to do with Bearded Dragons ?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun or neat things to do with Bearded Dragons ?

What are some fun or neat things to do with Bearded Dragons ? Off Topic
      What is fun about having a Bearded Dragon ? What are some neat things that Bearded Dragons do ? And lastly,, Can you teach a Bearded Dragon tricks ?? Thanks !!! 10 pts to best answer.

What are some fun or neat things to do with Bearded Dragons ? Off Topic
    • bearded dragons for some are fun- some people just like any animal do not see it that way. we do rescue and we love themyes you can teach them tricks. you can teach them to push around golf balls which is funny to watchyou can teach anything to do what you want if you devote enough time and effort. they pose beautiful again if you take the time. they are beautiful to look at.

• Most lizards don't learn tricks. Once in a while you see an iguana, bearded dragon or monitor who learned a trick or two (check out YouTube, pretty amusing videos there are) but they are not common. They are not naturally obedient, expecting a reward for pleasing their master is not a natural instinct for them, so whether they decide to play along is up to them. They also have a small brain that can only figure out so many things, they won't always know what or why you want something. Most will never learn any tricks, you have to be ready to love a "boring" pet.Lizards are not like dogs, and they are good pets for different people. They are rewarding to a patient owner who takes a wild animal and turns it into a trusting being that enjoys being held and petted and given attention to. They're not naturally loving like dogs, when they like you, you know you deserved it. Seeing them grow alert and enthusiastic in your presence is the fun, even though it may seem weird to someone who hasn't spent so much time bonding with them. It's a pet for mature people, who can take joy in seeing them thrive.

• Ok bearded dragons are fun to have because of their docile attitude id had mine watch tv with me and wont budge .When left to run around my room he would head bob and wave paw so i find it entertaining .I play a sorta fetch with mine (not really fetch he never returns them just feed it ) but i trow crickets anywhere in the floor for him to run and eat it .and when tricks come Nope they can associate your hand as a way out of his tank but to make it wave head bob etc etc its a no.