What is the special quality of a pet dog which give it access in to the home & bed room?

Pet dog play daily, go for walking daily, welcome us when we return to home daily in fact there are many qualities in pet dogs; which generally, we all like. However there must be some very special quality in pet dogs which give them access in to the…

What is the special quality of a pet dog which give it access in to the home & bed room?

Pet dog play daily, go for walking daily, welcome us when we return to home daily in fact there are many qualities in pet dogs; which generally, we all like. However there must be some very special quality in pet dogs which give them access in to the…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the special quality of a pet dog which give it access in to the home & bed room?...

• What is the special quality of a pet dog which give it access in to the home & bed room?

What is the special quality of a pet dog which give it access in to the home & bed room? Other Pet Discussions
      Pet dog play daily, go for walking daily, welcome us when we return to home daily in fact there are many qualities in pet dogs; which generally, we all like. However there must be some very special quality in pet dogs which give them access in to the home & bed room and my question is what is that special?

What is the special quality of a pet dog which give it access in to the home & bed room? Other Pet Discussions
    • Remember, as far as a dog is concerned, they are part of your family. I know, my dog thinks she's my mother, always shouting at me. Love her to bits. Remember also, they are VERY protective of their owners.

• You have definitley got to be a dog person or it won't work. I've got the dogs in the house...but I kicked them out of the bed...not out of meanness...they would put their noses in places they don't belong...if you know what I mean..and that is a rude awakening. There's nothing like the long cold nose of a dachshund running up the crack of your rear...ughBut on the house issue...there is nothing better than a buddy curled up in the recliner with you watching a scary movie.

• You have to be a pet lover. I have to say that my mom's fiance had a dog and it was an outside dog because frankly, all he saw the dog as was a guard dog and no more. My dog isn't allowed in the house and if I were in my own place, he would be. The reason is because I want to take care of it and let it be near me so it won't be lonely and will always have someone there to play with him. Right now, my mom's fiance is renting their home and his dog is staying with the new tenants (by their request). She has become an inside and outside dog. They allow her access to their home because she does so much for their family and they care about her. Honestly, you have to view your dog more than a protector or play toy for them to have access to your home.