What are some fun things to do with horses on the ground?

My friend and i want to have fun with our horses without wearing them out. We like bringing them to my friends property. Any suggestions?

My friend and i want to have fun with our horses without wearing them out. We like bringing them to my friends property. Any suggestions?...
    Off Topic : What are some fun things to do with horses on the ground?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun things to do with horses on the ground?

What are some fun things to do with horses on the ground? Off Topic
      My friend and i want to have fun with our horses without wearing them out. We like bringing them to my friends property. Any suggestions?

What are some fun things to do with horses on the ground? Off Topic
    • one thing that u can always do is natural horsemanship, which dosnt wear them out but teachers them that ur boss. If u look up natural horsemanship then it will tell u some exercises to do off the horse. And lunging is also gd, and u could take an extra step and teach ur horse to lunge wifout a lead!!! and teach them how to change directions wif a single hand movent. I do this wif my horse, and i think that u should really look into it, it is fun for both horse and rider, and u r gaining trust for eachother. If u wanted u could also practise putting ut horse on the horsefloat and make them go on themsleve. I hav done all of this wif my horse, and it works trust me!!!! gd luck!!

• I would think it would be teaching them tricks. I have trained my horse to bow, lay down and shake his head, like he is answering a question.There maybe a book at the library that may help you to trick train your horse.Good Luck and have fun!