What is a really pretty freshwater fish that is inexpensive?

Does anyone know of a really pretty freshwater fish i could get for cheap from a pet store? I already have fancy goldfish and a black molly and im looking for something a little different that i could put into the same tank. Thanks!

Does anyone know of a really pretty freshwater fish i could get for cheap from a pet store? I already have fancy goldfish and a black molly and im looking for something a little different that i could put into the same tank. Thanks!...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is a really pretty freshwater fish that is inexpensive?...

• What is a really pretty freshwater fish that is inexpensive?

What is a really pretty freshwater fish that is inexpensive? Other Pet Discussions
      Does anyone know of a really pretty freshwater fish i could get for cheap from a pet store? I already have fancy goldfish and a black molly and im looking for something a little different that i could put into the same tank. Thanks!

What is a really pretty freshwater fish that is inexpensive? Other Pet Discussions
    • In my tank i have 3 diff variations of Mollies, and a couple Neon Tetras... hoping that the mollies will mate with each other and make several other variations of mollies... but the neon tetras are pretty neat, the look as though they have headlights when the light hits them... i have blue and orange tetras

• get the lil ones that are in the cups all over the pet store fish department. they like small bowls or the cup!but dont put more then one in the same space, they fight and will kill eacj other! butif u have 2 of them and put there cups next to each other u can watch them puff up cuz they are indefense mode!these are called beta fish! they are really pretty!