How do I place a free advertizement for the sale of my Maltese puppies?

I have 4 female Maltese puppies for sale. They are American Pet Registered and have their shots. They are 12 weeks old. I am willing to listen to any reasonable offers on the price of them. They are purebred and very cute. I live in Las Vegas,…

I have 4 female Maltese puppies for sale. They are American Pet Registered and have their shots. They are 12 weeks old. I am willing to listen to any reasonable offers on the price of them. They are purebred and very cute. I live in Las Vegas,…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I place a free advertizement for the sale of my Maltese puppies?...

• How do I place a free advertizement for the sale of my Maltese puppies?

How do I place a free advertizement for the sale of my Maltese puppies? Other Pet Discussions
      I have 4 female Maltese puppies for sale. They are American Pet Registered and have their shots. They are 12 weeks old. I am willing to listen to any reasonable offers on the price of them. They are purebred and very cute. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. My telephone number is (702) 655-6056.

How do I place a free advertizement for the sale of my Maltese puppies? Other Pet Discussions
    • put an add in the classifieds in the local newspaper and put up sign on the bulletin boards in grocery stores. make sure you put up a sign in frount of your house or you can go on the radio like a tella shopper and advertise, saying that you have puppies to give away.

• Flyers! Best things ever. Same thing you would use if you lost one of the puppies. Just make flyers with a picture, puppy information, your information, and a cheezy tag line (optional...hehe...). Thats how I found my beagle. Flyers...yeah. :D

• You can go to www.craigslist.com and post free posting for absolutely FREE!! I have sold tickets, electronics, and bought many other things. When you go to the site just click on the city you live in and post your ad for free. I hope this helped!