How much would a vet checkup cost for a couple 2 week old kittens?

Will we have to bring the whole litter (7 of them) and mamma too? Will they charge extra? One is very weak and hardly eats, and the other sleeps too much and eats too little as well. So I know they need help. We don't have very much money though.

Will we have to bring the whole litter (7 of them) and mamma too? Will they charge extra? One is very weak and hardly eats, and the other sleeps too much and eats too little as well. So I know they need help. We don't have very much money though....
    Other Pet Discussions : How much would a vet checkup cost for a couple 2 week old kittens?...

• How much would a vet checkup cost for a couple 2 week old kittens?

How much would a vet checkup cost for a couple 2 week old kittens? Other Pet Discussions
      Will we have to bring the whole litter (7 of them) and mamma too? Will they charge extra? One is very weak and hardly eats, and the other sleeps too much and eats too little as well. So I know they need help. We don't have very much money though.

How much would a vet checkup cost for a couple 2 week old kittens? Other Pet Discussions
    • Call a vet ahead of time and tell them you care but have little money. If it's a hometown country vet, they may let you work off the debt. $100 should pay for a quick check out on the lot of them.

• IDk where u live but try this company called "Catsnips" they mostly do spy/nudering really cheap, ($40/m $60/F) but they are a mobile company & they also do shot really cheap too. but if they cant look at your cats for cheap or free, I bet they know someone who can. If they arent in your area, also look at petsmarts b/c they are affiliated w/ catsnips too.email themhttp://www.atlantaanimalalliance.com/catsnip.htm