What do rescues look for when doing a home evaluation?

We are looking to adopt a dog, but in our area pretty much all ways to adopt a dog (shelter, rescue, non profit organizations) want to do a home evaluation before the adoption is finalized. What do they look for? I have a dog and a cat, but I want my…

We are looking to adopt a dog, but in our area pretty much all ways to adopt a dog (shelter, rescue, non profit organizations) want to do a home evaluation before the adoption is finalized. What do they look for? I have a dog and a cat, but I want my…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What do rescues look for when doing a home evaluation?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What do rescues look for when doing a home evaluation?

What do rescues look for when doing a home evaluation? Other Pet Discussions
      We are looking to adopt a dog, but in our area pretty much all ways to adopt a dog (shelter, rescue, non profit organizations) want to do a home evaluation before the adoption is finalized. What do they look for? I have a dog and a cat, but I want my home to be perfect for what they want! Any ideas besides the obvious stuff to look for?

What do rescues look for when doing a home evaluation? Other Pet Discussions
    • They want the house clean and organized. Not a bunch of chaos. Otherwise they think you can't take care of things. They also want to see if you have a place to keep the dog, whether it's inside or out.