What are some vegetables and fruits that dogs are able to eat and are dogs allowed to drink milk?

Along with dinner for my dog, I would like to give it some fruits and vegetables. (maybe milk) What are some vegetables that dogs can eat and some fruits it can eat because I have heard that you shouldn't give grapes to dogs. Name 5 vegetables dogs CAN…

What are some vegetables and fruits that dogs are able to eat and are dogs allowed to drink milk?

Along with dinner for my dog, I would like to give it some fruits and vegetables. (maybe milk) What are some vegetables that dogs can eat and some fruits it can eat because I have heard that you shouldn't give grapes to dogs. Name 5 vegetables dogs CAN…...
    General Dog Discussions : What are some vegetables and fruits that dogs are able to eat and are dogs allowed to drink milk?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some vegetables and fruits that dogs are able to eat and are dogs allowed to drink milk?

What are some vegetables and fruits that dogs are able to eat and are dogs allowed to drink milk? General Dog Discussions
      Along with dinner for my dog, I would like to give it some fruits and vegetables. (maybe milk) What are some vegetables that dogs can eat and some fruits it can eat because I have heard that you shouldn't give grapes to dogs. Name 5 vegetables dogs CAN eat and 5 fruits dogs CAN eat. THANKYOU

What are some vegetables and fruits that dogs are able to eat and are dogs allowed to drink milk? General Dog Discussions
    • Milk is not good for dogs. Get your dog big carrots they like to chew on them.!! Never give your dog raisin's, there orgens will shut down.!!Pop Corn is a big choking hazerd!lots of house plant are poison to pets!

• No milk......most dogs are intolerant of cow's milk. For puppies that need it, Goat's milk works better.I give mine carrots and occasional apple slices (no seeds).Google raw diets and you can find out all sorts of things to feed your dog.You don't want to un-balance the dog's diet....so give veggies and fruits in moderation or your dog will get diarrhea.

• why would you want to feed them ANY fruits or vegetables? Dogs are Carnivores.They don't need Fruits, vegetables or Dairy .. in fact they aren't even designed to digest them.You want a healthy dog? Feed Him what he was made to eat.. Meat.

• These websites will give you a list of veggies and fruits that dogs can have. Dogs can't digest lactose (found in milk and cheese) so it isn't good for them. Chocolate and onions are also on the BAD list.

• Dairy should never, ever be given to absolutely any non-human animal, period. Dairy products can cause pancreatitis, diarrhea, and gas.Any fruit/vegetables that have a high quantity of water will give your dog diarrhea.In all honesty, dogs should never eat vegetables or fruits. They're carnivores and their source of vegetable and/or fruit comes from the herbivores their prey eats, not freshly given to them. If you want a healthier diet from them there are many vegan and vegetarian diets out there that are equally as healthy as dog food that includes meat.Even vegetables and fruits that are considered to be nontoxic can produce minor stomach upset and flatulence if ingested. Dogs have shorter digestive tracts than human and cannot digest most vegetables whole or in large chunks.If you do give your dogs fruits or vegetable, you have to give them an insanely small amount, and there's really no point to that. It should stay out of their diet.

• Some good fruits and veggies you can give your dog are baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber, peices of apple (no seeds or core- those are bad), green beans, small amounts of non spiced canned pumpkin. Small peices of banana are ok, but only give in small amounts because they are very rich. I would not give your dog milk- they cant digest it well and it will only cause diarrhea and stomach upset. Water is all they need to drink- you can add some ice cubes for a treat. If you want to give your dog something good for a treat- freeze some apple sauce in ice cube trays or small dixie cups. Your dog will love it!