How can I tell if my ducks are carrying eggs?

I have 2 Rouen ducks that are 5 months old, one is a female but I am not sure of the other. Neither of them have layed eggs before, but Im pretty sure that one of them is about to. Her vent has bleached out, while the other's hasn't, this is a common…

I have 2 Rouen ducks that are 5 months old, one is a female but I am not sure of the other. Neither of them have layed eggs before, but Im pretty sure that one of them is about to. Her vent has bleached out, while the other's hasn't, this is a common…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I tell if my ducks are carrying eggs?...

• How can I tell if my ducks are carrying eggs?

How can I tell if my ducks are carrying eggs? Other Pet Discussions
      I have 2 Rouen ducks that are 5 months old, one is a female but I am not sure of the other. Neither of them have layed eggs before, but Im pretty sure that one of them is about to. Her vent has bleached out, while the other's hasn't, this is a common sign of laying in HENS but I need to know for sure if she is carrying eggs so I can gather them. I need to know 3 things-How can I be certain that she is carrying eggs?How long will it take her to lay them?About how many will she lay?

How can I tell if my ducks are carrying eggs? Other Pet Discussions