How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area?

I am very interested in helping to raise / train dogs or puppies to become service dogs for people with disabilities. I am looking for an organization in the Oklahoma City area that does this. What I am interested in doing is helping to get the puppy…

How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area?

I am very interested in helping to raise / train dogs or puppies to become service dogs for people with disabilities. I am looking for an organization in the Oklahoma City area that does this. What I am interested in doing is helping to get the puppy…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area?

How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area? Other Pet Discussions
      I am very interested in helping to raise / train dogs or puppies to become service dogs for people with disabilities. I am looking for an organization in the Oklahoma City area that does this. What I am interested in doing is helping to get the puppy used to everything, such as taking it to the store, out to eat, the airport, etc. I have seen puppies wearing those vests before, but not lately and not since I moved to Oklahoma. Does anyone know of an organization like this or where I might be able to find more information on it? Thank you!

How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area? Other Pet Discussions