How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area?

I am very interested in helping to raise / train dogs or puppies to become service dogs for people with disabilities. I am looking for an organization in the Oklahoma City area that does this. What I am interested in doing is helping to get the puppy…

How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area?

I am very interested in helping to raise / train dogs or puppies to become service dogs for people with disabilities. I am looking for an organization in the Oklahoma City area that does this. What I am interested in doing is helping to get the puppy…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area?...

• How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area?

How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area? Other Pet Discussions
      I am very interested in helping to raise / train dogs or puppies to become service dogs for people with disabilities. I am looking for an organization in the Oklahoma City area that does this. What I am interested in doing is helping to get the puppy used to everything, such as taking it to the store, out to eat, the airport, etc. I have seen puppies wearing those vests before, but not lately and not since I moved to Oklahoma. Does anyone know of an organization like this or where I might be able to find more information on it? Thank you!

How can I volunteer to help train puppies to become service dogs in the Oklahoma City area? Other Pet Discussions