how can I cut the glare in my dogs eyes on my digital photos?

I try every angle and can't seem to keep the yellow out of my dogs eye's when I take pictures of him. Any tips on what I need to do? Editing doesn't work either - it's not red eye it's yellow!

I try every angle and can't seem to keep the yellow out of my dogs eye's when I take pictures of him. Any tips on what I need to do? Editing doesn't work either - it's not red eye it's yellow!...
    Other Pet Discussions : how can I cut the glare in my dogs eyes on my digital photos?...

• how can I cut the glare in my dogs eyes on my digital photos?

how can I cut the glare in my dogs eyes on my digital photos? Other Pet Discussions
      I try every angle and can't seem to keep the yellow out of my dogs eye's when I take pictures of him. Any tips on what I need to do? Editing doesn't work either - it's not red eye it's yellow!

how can I cut the glare in my dogs eyes on my digital photos? Other Pet Discussions
    • There is a few editing places for yellow eye. But my dogs use to have the same problem. Also if somebody sits really low it does the same. There are some things that may cause it. 1. To much light 2. Not enough light 3. Facing a light 4. Overhead light with low people/animals 5. Wrong lighting effectsIt could be angle too. But since you mentioned you tried that I didn't add it to my list. It helped me so maybe it can help you too.

• Are you using flash? Then the problem would be with the flash reflecting from the back of the eye, maybe it would be easier for you to take doggie pictures outside unless you want to get some Photoshop practice in. A flash that can be bounced off of a wall onto the dog might work, but this is not an option on most (all?) digital point and shoot cameras.