What is the best aquarium light for freshwater plants that can also comfortably illuminate the fish?

I have a 20 gallon freshwater tank with 3 plants, 6 neon tetras, 2 guppies (2 died), and two small catfish.

What is the best aquarium light for freshwater plants that can also comfortably illuminate the fish?

I have a 20 gallon freshwater tank with 3 plants, 6 neon tetras, 2 guppies (2 died), and two small catfish....
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the best aquarium light for freshwater plants that can also comfortably illuminate the fish?...

• What is the best aquarium light for freshwater plants that can also comfortably illuminate the fish?

What is the best aquarium light for freshwater plants that can also comfortably illuminate the fish? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a 20 gallon freshwater tank with 3 plants, 6 neon tetras, 2 guppies (2 died), and two small catfish.

What is the best aquarium light for freshwater plants that can also comfortably illuminate the fish? Other Pet Discussions
    • According to my experience I would recommend you fluorescent tubes. They really illuminate the tank and they are not really expensive. Remember is really important to have a lot of plants they will help you to absorb the nitrites and nitrates from water that could kill your fish.