How do I tell if my chihuahua is pregnant?

My almost 2 year old chihuahua came into heat over 2 weeks ago. She finally got stuck to a male chihuahua last Wednesday and then got stuck together about 4 times a day from Wednesday til Sunday. What are the possibilites that she got pregnant? How…

My almost 2 year old chihuahua came into heat over 2 weeks ago. She finally got stuck to a male chihuahua last Wednesday and then got stuck together about 4 times a day from Wednesday til Sunday. What are the possibilites that she got pregnant? How…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I tell if my chihuahua is pregnant?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I tell if my chihuahua is pregnant?

How do I tell if my chihuahua is pregnant? Other Pet Discussions
      My almost 2 year old chihuahua came into heat over 2 weeks ago. She finally got stuck to a male chihuahua last Wednesday and then got stuck together about 4 times a day from Wednesday til Sunday. What are the possibilites that she got pregnant? How will I be able to tell? Thank you so much for any help!My chihuahua was free. My mother in law breeds them and gave me her (pick of the liter). We aren't selling our chihuahua puppies. We are giving one of them to one of our friends and if she has another, we will find someone who wants one or keep the other. I don't really expect ours to have but one or maybe 2 because she is so small.We were only breeding her this one time and having her fixed after she has the puppies to lessen the chance for breast cancer (per our vet).

How do I tell if my chihuahua is pregnant? Other Pet Discussions
    • The best thing to do is take her to the vet. If she is then she is going to need a vet soon anyway and chihuahuas are very fragile when giving birth to a litter of pups,good luck