What pet is the safest to have around a someone thats allergic?

Im allergic to animal dander, but its not serious I just get the sniffles around them. What type of dog should I get?

Im allergic to animal dander, but its not serious I just get the sniffles around them. What type of dog should I get?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What pet is the safest to have around a someone thats allergic?...

• What pet is the safest to have around a someone thats allergic?

What pet is the safest to have around a someone thats allergic? Other Pet Discussions
      Im allergic to animal dander, but its not serious I just get the sniffles around them. What type of dog should I get?

What pet is the safest to have around a someone thats allergic? Other Pet Discussions
    • Lol I thought you meant any type of pet because of the title of your question but your asking about a dog? Any dog will have dander no matter what. It's just some more than others. Even if you get one with little dander you will have to keep up with his hygiene or it can get really bad real quick. I don't even know a type of dog to suggest because they are all smelly lol

• Any dog could trigger your allergies, there is no such thing as a truly hypoallergenic dog. If you make this commitment, you should be prepared to get medication or shots if necessary. But some dogs can be a bit easier to live with than others. Poodles, schnauzers, wire haired dogs, or hairless breeds are sometimes easier for allergy sufferers to tolerate.