How do you clean pet stains and odors?

What can I do to get rid of pet stains so that it's not harmful to my baby when she comes I have them on my carpet, and I have some on the floor in my car that the smell lingers! Please HelpMy dog is potty trained now he only pees outside!!

What can I do to get rid of pet stains so that it's not harmful to my baby when she comes I have them on my carpet, and I have some on the floor in my car that the smell lingers! Please HelpMy dog is potty trained now he only pees outside!!...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do you clean pet stains and odors?...

• How do you clean pet stains and odors?

How do you clean pet stains and odors? Other Pet Discussions
      What can I do to get rid of pet stains so that it's not harmful to my baby when she comes I have them on my carpet, and I have some on the floor in my car that the smell lingers! Please HelpMy dog is potty trained now he only pees outside!!

How do you clean pet stains and odors? Other Pet Discussions
    • A tad late to decide to clean your pet mess.If you clean it up your pets already know where their toilet is, so they will mess it again. You can't teach an old dog/cat new tricks.Since you trained your pets to go to the bathroom in your house --- get rid of them. Your baby deserves sanitary conditions.Get new pets and train them not to go to the bathroom in your house. They can grow up with your baby.

• 1. put water on the carpet, and soak it up with a towel2. make a solution of a (LITTLE) pine sol and water3.put some of the solution on the stain and scrub with a sponge, or your hands4. rinse the solution out of the carpet by putting more water on it and soaking it up, out of the carpet5.then put more water on the carpet and soak it up again6. continue to put water on the carpet and soak it up until all of the solution is out of the carpet7.then let the spot dry

• You can use a product like "Nature's Miracle" (available at most major pet stores and on-line) which both removes pets stains and odors, and returns carpets, materials and flooring to their normal PH levels.If you have stains on the carpet, you may have to pull the carpet up and also clean the padding and the flooring beneath it to completely eliminate the stain/odors.