How do I get started braiding horse mane and tails at shows?

I am really good at brading mane and tails for show I have did alot for my friends at the local show grounds but never charged for them. I'm wanting to get started having my own little business brading mane and tails. How much us the avrage cost for a…

I am really good at brading mane and tails for show I have did alot for my friends at the local show grounds but never charged for them. I'm wanting to get started having my own little business brading mane and tails. How much us the avrage cost for a…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I get started braiding horse mane and tails at shows?...

• How do I get started braiding horse mane and tails at shows?

How do I get started braiding horse mane and tails at shows? Other Pet Discussions
      I am really good at brading mane and tails for show I have did alot for my friends at the local show grounds but never charged for them. I'm wanting to get started having my own little business brading mane and tails. How much us the avrage cost for a mane and tail braid as far as what should I charge? And do you have to be approved by the show grounds? Thanks!!

How do I get started braiding horse mane and tails at shows? Other Pet Discussions
    • I have usually paid about $50-100 for a professional braider at big "A" rated shows. Of course, since you are young and haven't built a reputation, then you would have to charge less.As for being approved by the show grounds, it just depends on the show.Good luck!