How does building bat houses help the bats?

Like with white nose syndrome, the fungus killing the bats? I'm writing a paper about it, and I hear that building bat houses will help save the bats from the fungus, but how?I WILL choose a best answer, please answer with any ideas you have! I need this…

Like with white nose syndrome, the fungus killing the bats? I'm writing a paper about it, and I hear that building bat houses will help save the bats from the fungus, but how?I WILL choose a best answer, please answer with any ideas you have! I need this…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How does building bat houses help the bats?...

• How does building bat houses help the bats?

How does building bat houses help the bats? Other Pet Discussions
      Like with white nose syndrome, the fungus killing the bats? I'm writing a paper about it, and I hear that building bat houses will help save the bats from the fungus, but how?I WILL choose a best answer, please answer with any ideas you have! I need this quick!

How does building bat houses help the bats? Other Pet Discussions
    • Well I have bats nesting in my roof which has gotta be full of chemicals and old fungus. We put a bathouse out to try and lure them in there which would be free of all the junk in a roof. Basically bat houses provide a safe place to nest without chance to going somewhere bad like in urban developments.