How to make a healthy hamster cake and plan a nice party for them?

Hi i was wondering if you guys can help me on giving me some ideas on how to throw the perfect party for my hamster and how to make a cake for them!my hamster's birthday is in a few more days.thanks!

Hi i was wondering if you guys can help me on giving me some ideas on how to throw the perfect party for my hamster and how to make a cake for them!my hamster's birthday is in a few more days.thanks!...
    Other Pet Discussions : How to make a healthy hamster cake and plan a nice party for them?...

• How to make a healthy hamster cake and plan a nice party for them?

How to make a healthy hamster cake and plan a nice party for them? Other Pet Discussions
      Hi i was wondering if you guys can help me on giving me some ideas on how to throw the perfect party for my hamster and how to make a cake for them!my hamster's birthday is in a few more days.thanks!

How to make a healthy hamster cake and plan a nice party for them? Other Pet Discussions
    • I've never made a hamster cake before but you could check out onlyhamsteradvice on YouTube she made a video on a cake she made for her hamster and it really liked itHope this helped:)

• Have the party in the evening since hammies are nocturnal. How about this idea for a 'cake'... Take some cardboard (make sure there's no glue on it) and make it into a cake - wrap it with tissue paper and fill it with some of your hamster's favorite treats. You can write or make designs on the cake with veggie dye. Or maybe use a few *tiny* drops of honey to stick treats around the outside - maybe even use a food pellet for a 'candle.' It would be a fun little foraging treat! I think it would be cute. :)