How do I make my neighbors dog quit barking at all hours of the night?

My neighbors dog all day and all night. It keeps me up all night. How do I get it or it's owners to keep it from barking? It's really annoying.

How do I make my neighbors dog quit barking at all hours of the night?

My neighbors dog all day and all night. It keeps me up all night. How do I get it or it's owners to keep it from barking? It's really annoying....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I make my neighbors dog quit barking at all hours of the night?...

• "lead poisoning" LOLSee if your city or town has a number you can call for barking dogs. Our does. Never had to use it yet though. Check your yellow pages!

• Serious Answer.....This will take a little time, but it will work....When he is barking, go outside, look at him closely, and say sternly, "no bark". You will have to do it a few times, but it will work.

• Ask them politely to do something about it, if that doesn't work (it won't) call the cops that you think that this animal is being abused. They'll have no choice but to check it out and your neighbours will have no choice butto keep it inside or find another way to keep it from barking.

• CALL POLICE & FILE A COMPLAINT..DO IT OVER & OVER TILL THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIER BARKING DOG. COPS WILL GET TIERD OF GOING TO THE SAME ADDRESS..UNTILTHEY ASK YOUR NIEGHBORS TO DO SOMETHING TO STOP THE BARKING...ESPICALLY LATE @ NIGHT BARKING.