What is the best way to keep your apartment cat hair free?

I have a long-haired white cat and the hair is everywhere!

I have a long-haired white cat and the hair is everywhere!...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the best way to keep your apartment cat hair free?...

• What is the best way to keep your apartment cat hair free?

What is the best way to keep your apartment cat hair free? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a long-haired white cat and the hair is everywhere!

What is the best way to keep your apartment cat hair free? Other Pet Discussions
    • Brush the cat daily (maybe even twice a day if she'll let you) to remove as much loose fur as possible - that will minimize the stray fur all over the house and keep her healthier, too.For what you can't brush out, get a lint roller to clean up. Of course, you could get paint & upholster everything white, and get hardwood floors and a swiffer- then it won't be as noticeable! -- LOL

• Vacuum a lot...thats the true thing unless you keep your cat's fur low but thats hard. You don't want to do any thing that will stimulate a reaction that is not normall. Shedding is natural and the cat should be allowed to do so. What I've done is that I trained my long fur cat to be in his specific spots. I covered his spots with covers and made it confotable for him. That way he gets his way and I get mine.

• You could:A: Wax the CatB: Accept you bought a long haired cat and shedding happens.You can minimize the shedding though by getting a really find comb (like a headlice comb, not a regular cat comb) and giving the cat a daily thorough combing. The important part is that the comb goes really deep, right to the root of the hair.